September 18, 2016

Italian Sausage Baked Zucchini



If you like  Italian sausage and zucchini, I have the recipe for you. I'm really trying to expand my clean eating menu and have resolved to try something new each week. Along the way I'll share all my recipes with you, Hope you enjoy!

This one was so delish that I had to have seconds. And why the heck not, it's super healthy!! For this dish I used mild sausage, but you are more than welcome to spice it up with hot hot hot! I also used Pice de Gallo from Costco, but I'm sure salsa would work too. Other than that, I let the sausage do the flavouring. This was one savoury dish!



Recipe for Italian Sausage Baked Zucchini

3 medium zucchini
3 Italian sausage
1 cup spaghetti sauce
1/2 cup pico de gallo
shredded cheddar cheese


1. Set oven to 350
2. Remove peal on sausage and cook in pan
3. Add speg sauce and pico de gallo, continue to cook 
4. Slice zucchinni and spoon sausage mixture on top
5. Top with cheddar cheese
6. Bake for 35 minutes


I think I'm actually going to look for other veggies I can eat this topping on. First try, spaghetti squash.
Hope you enjoy this as much as I did. Let me know what you think..

xo Tabs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoyed my blog!! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.

xo Tabs