September 22, 2016

Pumpkin Pie Oats


The weather is getting chilly and the days a little shorter. Is it just me or do you crave pumpkin spice right now? I was feeling excited this week to start trying some new pumpkin recipes. Who am I kidding, all these recipes are new to me. lol. I pulled this one right from the Beachbody Blog, and will be making it all the time now. I can't believe how many great and healthy recipes are on there, definitely worth a peak.



Recipe for Pumpkin Pie Oats


½ cup steel-cut oats (or old-fashioned rolled oats)
½ cup pumpkin puree
¼ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 Tbsp. chopped pecans (or walnuts)
2 tsp. pure maple syrup (or raw honey)
½ cup unsweetened almond milk (I used vanilla for a little extra flavour)



1. Mix all ingredients together and store in fridge

2. Wait at least 6 hours, then heat and enjoy



I love the texture!!



That's it! Super easy and deliciously sweet. I'll definitely be impressing with this gem of a recipe.


xo Tabs

1 comment:

  1. Yummy!! This looks delicious! I love pumpkin pie!!

    thanks for sharing at #bloggerspotlight

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my blog!! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.

xo Tabs